Forms and petitions
Engineering Student Services
230 Bechtel Engineering Center # 1702
Berkeley, CA 94720-1702
Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
At some point during your undergraduate career, you may well have to make a change to your academic roster. This is the place to find the application forms for every possible outcome. If you have any questions regarding a form or petition, please contact your Engineering Student Services adviser.
College of Engineering forms
- Class enrollment form
- Program planning form
- Summer Sessions only: Add, drop, or change of grading option after the deadline
- Purple petition (general petition to request exceptions to policy, e.g., go over/under semester unit max/min, take fewer than 2 techs, etc.)
- Work verification form
- Approval of courses at another school
- Change of major application
- Double major application
- Simultaneous degree application and College of Engineering simultaneous degree supplemental application
- EAP reciprocity add, drop form
- Course evaluation for transfer credits
- Petition to extend an incomplete grade
- Petition to Declare the Aerospace Engineering Concentration (for Mechanical Engineering undergraduates only)
- Looking for the late class schedule change petition due to hardship? Click here.
Office of the Registrar forms
If you would like to receive these documents in an alternative, accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.