We’re making a different world. And you can make a world of difference. If you’re interested in a future that improves upon the present, there’s no better investment than supporting the research and education of engineers. From optimizing healthcare and breakthroughs in energy efficiency to the introduction of new technologies that stimulate economic growth, the ideas and innovations that emerge from Berkeley Engineering are a catalyst for positive change.
There are so many ways you can make a meaningful investment in Berkeley Engineering and advance our mission of creating knowledge, educating leaders and serving society. However you choose to support the college, your gift — of any size — will make a significant impact. You can opt for a giving method that perfectly suits your interest and level of giving:
- The Berkeley Engineering Fund is vital to the college’s academic stature as well as its fiscal health. The fund includes reunion giving as well as the senior class gift campaign. And from now through June 30, 2018, double or triple the impact of your gift to the Berkeley Engineering Fund through the 150 Match.
- Recurring gifts deliver regular dividends to our students and faculty. The contribution amount and schedule are up to you.
- Major gifts sustain Berkeley Engineering’s longstanding reputation for excellence, thanks to visionary philanthropists who support the college.
- Planned gifts, such as those made through bequests or charitable trusts, offer tax and other economic benefits.
- Matching gifts from employers can multiply the impact of your gift to the college.
- The Dean’s Society is a special community of benefactors who support the college through leadership-level annual gifts.