Invest in Berkeley Engineering
Want to make the world a better place? Berkeley Engineering innovations are making our world safer, healthier, smarter and more productive. Your gift — of any size — makes a direct impact on students, faculty and the future.
Dean’s top priority: The Berkeley Engineering Fund
As engineers know, there’s power in numbers. Each year, thousands of alumni, parents, friends and students prove it by giving gifts of all sizes to the Berkeley Engineering Fund. Together, they create a pool of funds that the dean uses to make Berkeley Engineering the best anywhere. The fund helps us enrich the student experience, launch new faculty, modernize labs and student spaces, and have the flexibility to innovate. Learn more about the impact of the fund.
Other ways to support Berkeley Engineering
The Dean’s Society
- Join the Dean’s Society: Give $2,500 or more annually to any Berkeley Engineering fund. GOLD alumni — graduates of the last decade — become members with an annual gift of $1,000 or more. Learn more about the Dean’s Society
- Make a multi-year pledge: Pledge a recurring, leadership-level gift to the Berkeley Engineering Fund though the Foundation for Excellence program. Learn more about the Foundation for Excellence
How to give
- Online: You can make a gift online to many Berkeley Engineering programs and funds.
- By check: Checks, made payable to the UC Berkeley Foundation, may be designated for the engineering fund of your choice and mailed to:
University of California, Berkeley
Donor and Gift Services
1995 University Avenue, Suite 400
Berkeley, CA 94704-1070
- By phone: Gifts may be made via credit card by calling Gifts Services at (510) 643-9789 from 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please reference the fund name.
- Other types of gifts: Learn about the many ways to give, including via securities, ACH/wire transfers, and donor-advised funds.
- Employer matches: Use our matching gift search to find out if your employer will match your gift, extending your philanthropy.
- Reviewing your estate plan? Berkeley’s Office of Gift Planning can answer questions about including a philanthropic gift to Berkeley.