Welcome to the Berkeley Engineering Commencement page. This spring is unique because we will be celebrating the Classes of 2020 and 2021, in addition to our Class of 2022, with in-person ceremonies. We will post dates and links for registration and ticket purchases as soon as they become available. Please check back on this page for updates and additional information.
Classes of 2020 & 2021 Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 7, 2022 | UC Berkeley Greek Theatre
9:00 am – Master’s degree ceremony
2:00 pm – Bachelor’s degree ceremony
Registration will open Wednesday, Jan 5, 2022
Eligible participants include bachelor’s and master’s degree recipients in the following cohorts:
- Summer & Fall 2019
- Spring, Summer & Fall 2020
- Spring, Summer* & Fall* 2021
- A link to purchase tickets will be emailed in April to all registered graduates.
- Graduates may purchase a maximum of 3 guest tickets; the ticket price is $5 each.
- All guests (regardless of age) must have a ticket to gain admittance to commencement.
- Graduates must register to participate, but do not need to purchase a ticket for themselves
* Summer and Fall 2021 graduates are welcome to participate in either the Classes of `20 & `21 ceremony OR the Class of 2022 ceremony.
Spring 2022 Commencement
Dates TBD | UC Berkeley Greek Theatre
The College of Engineering’s Class of 2022 commencement ceremonies will take place between May 16 and May 20, 2022; final dates have yet to be determined. Campuswide spring commencement for the Class of 2022 will be on Saturday, May 14. Students can choose to participate in either or both the campus and college ceremonies.
We will post dates and links for registration and ticket purchases for the Spring 2022 ceremonies as soon as they become available.
The College of Engineering does not host a fall commencement ceremony. Students graduating in Fall 2021 are welcome to participate in the Spring 2022 ceremony. Information regarding the Campuswide fall commencement for the Class of 2021 can be found on the UC Berkeley commencement webpage.
Ph.D. cohorts of Summer & Fall 2019 / Spring, Summer & Fall 2020 / Spring, Summer & Fall 2021 are welcome to participate in the Spring 2022 doctoral commencement ceremony.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.