You’re already well on your path to becoming an engineer. You want to dig deeper in your field of study and work alongside some of the top scholars and researchers in the world — you want to earn a graduate degree. Explore these websites to find the best fit for your areas of interest and for information regarding admissions, programs and deadlines:
Master’s and doctoral programs
- Applied Science & Technology
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Engineering
- Master of Design
- Master of Translational Medicine
- Master of Molecular Science and Software Engineering
You may also visit Berkeley’s Graduate Division for comprehensive admissions information.
The MBA/MEng program, designed to prepare students to become leaders in technological innovation, offers concurrent degrees from the Haas School of Business and the College of Engineering.