Berkeley Engineering Corporate Partners Program
How to join
For information on corporate engagement with Berkeley Engineering, please contact Julia Zolinsky, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies who support multiple key initiatives across the college are considered Berkeley Engineering Corporate Partners. The college’s office of Corporate Relations provides support to Corporate Partners to create holistic partnership packages that offer opportunities to recruit top talent, form strategic alliances with specific departments, support college-wide events and programs, champion diversity initiatives and support philanthropic initiatives across the college. Read more about giving levels and benefits.The activities are focused on engagement with undergraduates; in some cases it may also be possible to include engagement with master’s or Ph.D. students. Recognition levels in the program are determined through combined philanthropic giving (research funding does not count towards recognition).
A sampling of benefits to partners:
- Increased faculty and student interaction through projects and recruiting events.
- Visibility across the College of Engineering.
- Custom recruiting events (these can take a variety of formats from judging capstone and design projects, to hosting tech-talks and industry days, to mentoring and coaching students).
- Corporate Partners have additional opportunities to attend certain special events within the college and events where students demonstrate their work or where industry speakers are invited to share their expertise in the field with the entire Berkeley Engineering population.
- Discounts on executive education programs.
- Assigned liaison in the College of Engineering Dean’s office.