The following are live, published pages on the Berkeley Engineering website that appear to have no current purpose. Some are tied to events or other activities in the past; others have been superseded by newer content on other pages. Most were migrated over from Drupal in late 2019, but because for some their associated forms were no longer needed and thus weren’t migrated, those pages have little to no content. To the best of my knowledge, none of these pages are in any current menus, or otherwise linked from anywhere on the site.
For each section assigned to you, please let Steve know if any of the pages should be:
- Published, meaning the page would remain live on the site (and needs some way for users to find it).
- Archived, meaning it remains in WordPress, but is not live on the site. This option would be best for seasonal pages that aren’t needed now, but will return to use in the future, or for pages you anticipate using as a template for a future, similar page.
Any pages that don’t get placed in one of these two categories will, eventually, be deleted. Timetables/deadlines will be worked out to allow everyone time to get through their pages.
Extra credit to anyone who reviews other pages not in their assigned section, in case you recognize something that should be saved.
- Give the student address at commencement!
- Engineering Baccalaureate Degree
- Engineering Master’s Degree
- Engineering Ph.D. Degree
- Baccalaureate commencement facts
- Graduate commencement facts
- Special seating request (archive?)
- Commencement Staff Volunteer Registration
- Dean’s Society fall event, December 3, 2020
- Spring 2020 Events
- Spring 2019 Events
- Spring 2019 Dean’s Society
- Fall 2019 Dean’s Society event
- Fall 2018 Events
- NextProf Nexus 2018 registration
- Please join us for the Fall Dean’s Society Event
- Dean’s Society 2017: Inventing the future
- Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership Program enrollment
- Berkeley Engineering @IEDM
- Berkeley Engineering NAE Reception
- Blue skies for the Golden State
- Rejuvenating America’s Infrastructures
- Technology Showcase
- Endowment Celebration
- Cal Day Welcome Breakfast
- Promoting equity, inclusion and diversity
- Berkeley Engineering Holiday Party
- Staff appreciation
- The Registration Experience
- Berkeley Engineering jacket
- Berkeley Engineering 1/4-zip pullover
- Dean’s Society pennant
- New student gift
- Berkeley Engineer archive
- Spring 2018 Berkeley Engineer reader survey
- Berkeley Engineer links – Spring 2014
- Change of major survey
- Engineering data science survey
- Engineering Leadership Professional Program enrollment
- Conversations in leadership
- Transfer Student Pathway to Graduate School