Berkeley Engineering Partnerships Program
Berkeley Engineering’s college-wide industry affiliates program, the Berkeley Engineering Partnerships Program, offers companies opportunities to recruit top talent, form strategic alliances with specific departments, support college-wide events and programs, champion diversity initiatives and support philanthropic initiatives across the college.
The activities are focused on engagement with undergraduates; in some cases it may also be possible to include engagement with master’s or Ph.D. students. Recognition levels in the program are determined through combined philanthropic giving (research funding does not count towards recognition).
Note that some individual departments have specific recruiting programs and structures. Please see:
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences' Corporate Access Program.
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering's American Society of Civil Engineers page.
Benefits to Partners:
- Increased faculty and student interaction through projects and recruiting events.
- Visibility across the College of Engineering.
- Recruiting events can take a variety of formats from judging capstone and design projects, to hosting tech-talks and industry days, and mentoring and coaching students.
- Partners level supporters have additional opportunities to attend certain special events within the college and events where students demonstrate their work or where industry speakers are invited to share their expertise in the field with the entire Berkeley Engineering population.
- Discounts on Executive Education programs.