Berkeley Engineering’s only college-wide industry affiliates program, the Signature Partners program, offers you opportunities to align your company with our highest priorities and most far-reaching initiatives.
As a Signature Partner, you engage in strategic discussions with our dean, college leadership, domain experts and technology forecasters on matters relevant to your business. You also help engineering education and research anticipate industry trends by providing counsel to our dean and faculty leaders.
Signature Partners receive our technology newsletters and are invited to exclusive educational events and lecture series on campus and in Silicon Valley. Other benefits include:
- Assistance with college-wide student recruiting
- Facilitated connections to Berkeley Engineering entrepreneurs and startups
- Speaking engagements at the college’s public events
- Preferred access to customized executive education programs
- Group rates on open-enrollment executive education programs
- Boosting your company’s visibility on campus through program sponsorships
Berkeley Engineering pursues college-wide, synergistic research and education through many initiatives, from design innovation and student leadership to robotics, artificial intelligence and smart transportation. Whatever the focus of your company, as a Signature Partner, you will find opportunities for fruitful collaboration here in the college.
For information on joining the Signature Partners program, contact Anthony St. George, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cross-college recruiting information only, contact Emily Novick, email@example.com.