Which courses at my community college will satisfy Berkeley Engineering requirements?

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions has established course equivalencies, or articulation agreements, with California community colleges (see ASSIST). In cases where formal equivalencies have not been established, ASSIST can be used as a guide to determine what required courses must be completed prior to admission.