What if I drop or don’t enroll in courses I reported on my application for admission?

If students are admitted to Berkeley but then fail to complete core courses as reported on their application, their admission may be cancelled. Changes in enrollment for your final term at your community or four-year college must be reported immediately to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.