We offer tutoring services for most engineering core courses. Our tutors are engineering students who have shown both a strong grasp of the material and a talent for assisting those who need some added support with their coursework.
We currently offer tutoring for the following classes. Click on each link to meet the tutors and see their drop-in tutoring hours:
- E7 Intro to Programming Matlab
- EE 40 Intro to Microelectronic Circuits
- Physics 7A Physics for Scientists & Engineers
- Physics 7B Physics for Scientists & Engineers
- ME 104 Engineering Mechanics II
- ME 106 Fluid Mechanics
- ME C85/CE C30 Introduction to Solid Mechanics
- CS 61A Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- CS 61B Data Structures
- Math 1A Calculus
- Math 1B Calculus
- Math 53 Multivariable Calculus
- Math 54 Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
If the tutoring calendar for your chosen class doesn’t fit your schedule, you can request an individual appointment with a tutor using this form. Your request can only be accommodated during times outside the tutor’s regularly scheduled hours, so please refer to the tutoring calendar first.