Join the CAEE for Alive Week! Monday, May 2 – Friday, May 6. 5 events that will give you the opportunity to take a break, get some nourishment and have fun! Fill out the RSVP form to register to attend the events! We want to have enough food and supplies for everyone who comes.
- Monday, May 2 | Water Balloon Bash, Noon-2 p.m., 240 Bechtel
- Tuesday, May 3 | Painting Day, Noon-2 p.m., 240 Bechtel
- Wednesday, May 4 | Goodie Bag Giveaway, Noon-2 p.m., 240 Bechtel
- Thursday, May 5 | Pizza & Board Games, Noon-2 p.m., 240 Bechtel
- Friday, May 6 | Dance Par-TEA, Noon-2 p.m., 240 Bechtel
Scholars have access to health care via the University Health Services Tang Center, whether or not they have health insurance. Some services are already covered by summer session fees; others may require a co-payment.
- Primary Care: appointments for non-urgent concerns, e.g. colds, joint pain, sexual health concerns, skin disorders, etc. ($15 co-payment)
- Urgent Care: drop-in service for urgent medical problems, e.g. sudden, serious or unexpected illnesses or injuries ($30 co-payment)
- Specialty Services: pharmacy, laboratory, radiology, physical therapy, and on-site specialists (co-payment varies)
- Counseling: individual counseling around family and personal relationships, sexual orientation and identity, body image, etc. (five free sessions)
Service hours are Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm; after hours assistance is available.
Recreational Sports Facility (RSF)
All scholars have access to the RSF, which features a pool, weight rooms, basketball and other courts, cardio machines, rowing machines, martial arts, group exercise classes, and much more. Membership cost is included in the campus fee. Visit the RSF to sign up. Service hours are Sunday to Thursday from 6am to 1am; Friday from 6am to 11pm; and Saturday from 8am to 11pm.