Register for classes
Fall 2019 registration information.
- April 1: Schedule of Classes available
- April 1: Phase I and Phase II appointment times available in CalCentral
- April 15: Enrollment begins
- Phase I: 13.5 units
- Phase II: 17.5 units
- Adjustment period: 20.5 units
Follow these instructions to get ready to enroll for Fall '19:
- Look for an email message in March from your department with directions about how to meet with your faculty adviser. Department information about faculty advising will be listed below.
- Follow the email’s instructions on how to meet with your faculty adviser.
- Bring the following items to faculty advising:
- Meet with your faculty adviser.
- Sign up for classes via CalCentral during your Phase I and II appointment times.
- Check the Registrar’s Enrollment page for information about enrolling in classes using CalCentral.
- If you have technical difficulties with CalCentral you can contact the Support Desk.
- Check the Status and Holds section on your My Academics page in CalCentral. If you have an Advising Hold or Registration Hold, please contact your ESS Adviser. If you have an Enrollment hold-Major or Enrollment Hold-Faculty, it means you are required to meet with your faculty adviser. Please see the information below about faculty adviser in your Department or contact your Major Department Adviser.