Register for classes
Check back in February 2019 for Fall 2019 registration information.
- Phase I: 13.5 units
- Phase II: 17.5 units
- Adjustment period: 20.5 units
Follow these instructions to get ready to enroll for Fall '19:
- Look for an email message in January/February from your department with directions about how to meet with your faculty adviser. Department information will be listed below.
- Follow the email’s instructions on how to meet with your faculty adviser.
- Bring the following items to faculty advising:
- Meet with your faculty adviser.
- Sign up for classes via CalCentral during your Phase I and II appointment times.
- Check the Registrar’s “Enrollment” page for information about enrolling in classes using CalCentral. There is also lots of useful information on the SIS website.
- If you have technical difficulties with CalCentral you can contact the Support Desk.
- Check the Status and Holds section on your My Academics page. If you have an Advising Hold or Registration Hold, please contact your ESS Adviser. If you have an Enrollment hold-Major or Enrollment Hold-Faculty, contact your Major Department Adviser.