Forms and petitions

At some point during your undergraduate career, you may well have to make a change to your academic roster. This is the place to find the application forms for every possible outcome. If you have any questions regarding a form or petition, please contact your Engineering Student Services adviser.

College of Engineering forms

Office of the Registrar forms