Nuclear Engineering class registration instructions

Nuclear Engineering students are required by their department to see your Faculty Adviser before your Phase I enrollment date to discuss  your  Spring 20 course plans.  If you neglect to see your adviser during this time,  your SP20 enrollment will be blocked.  Please note students with an GPA below 3.0 have an Faculty Adviser enrollment hold.  This hold will be removed once you have seen your adviser and followed the instructions below.  You should have received an email from Kirsten with the name of your faculty adviser and their contact information. If you  did not receive that email please contact Kirsten.

Once you see your adviser, please email a copy of your signed enrollment form to Kirsten so that she can release the enrollment block.  A picture of the form is perfectly acceptable.  

To ensure that advising time is productive and so that you can be advised properly, please bring the following items:

  1. A copy of your transcript from CalCentral (you can also bring your laptop with this information)
  2. A completed degree worksheet 
  3. A completed, printed enrollment form