Students in IEOR are encouraged to seek mentoring from IEOR faculty advisers. Faculty advisers (and, indeed, all faculty members) hold office hours throughout the school year to help students with course content; to advise on courses, career objectives and graduate school; to mentor students researchers; and to write letters of recommendation as appropriate. They also can be contacted (by e-mail or phone) to schedule an appointment.
- Enrollment for classes for Spring 2019 will begin on October 15th.
- The schedule of classes will be available on CalCentral starting September 30th.
- Undergraduate faculty advising
has been scheduled from October 10th to October 12 & October 17th to October 19th. Faculty will post the sign-up sheet on their door by October 10th.
- The name of your faculty advisor is listed here.
- For additional information about IEOR faculty advising, please visit our web-page.
- Please sign up for an available time slot during the advising week.
- Please bring a completed IEOR Degree Requirement worksheet to your advising appointment