Graduate course enrollment

In order to enroll in a graduate course:

  • You must have completed at least 60 units as a college student (does not include units earned through AP/IB/A-Level exams)
  • You must obtain permission from the instructor of record
  • Your upper division technical GPA should be at least 3.0

Please see your Engineering Student Services (ESS) Adviser if you wish to petition to use a graduate course to fulfill a technical requirement for your major. No more than two graduate courses may be used to complete degree requirements.