The Engineering Science Advising Lunch will be held on Wednesday, October 16th from 11:30-12:30pm on the 7th Floor Davis Hall Lobby. All Engineering Science students are invited to attend to discuss their Spring 2020 schedules with a faculty adviser.
Lunch will be provided!
If you cannot attend the Advising Lunch, then you are encouraged to speak with your faculty adviser during office hours, prior to registering for Spring classes.
Faculty Office Hours
- Ana Claudia Arias, EECS, 508 Cory Hall, Office hours: Wednesdays, 1-2pm
- Massimiliano Fratoni, NE, 4111 Etcheverry, Office hours: Tuesdays, 12:30-1:30pm, or by appointment
- Scott Moura, CEE, Energy Engineering, 625 Davis Hall, Office hours: Mondays, 4-5:30pm, Thursdays, 10:30am-12pm
- Sascha von Meier, EECS, Energy Engineering, 406E Cory Hall, Office hours: Wednesdays, Thursdays, 2-3pm
- Tarek Zohdi, ME, Energy Engineering, 6117 Etcheverry Hall, Office hours: By Email appointment
Engineering Math and Statistics:
- Ilan Adler, IEOR, 4183 Etcheverry Hall, Office hours: By appointment
- James Casey, ME, 6125 Etcheverry Hall, Office hours: MWF, 2:15-3:30pm; TuTh, 3:45-3:30pm
- David Attwood, EECS, Engineering Physics, 257M Cory Hall, Office hours: By email appointment
- Junqiao Wu, MSE, Engineering Physics, 322 Hearst Memorial Mining Building, Office hours: Wed 4-5pm
- Kara Nelson, CEE, 663 Davis Hall, Office hours: Thursdays, 3:30-4:30pm, or by appointment