Commemorative scrolls, not diplomas, are given out at commencement.  Diplomas for undergraduate and graduate students will be mailed free of charge approximately four months after the end of the term to your diploma address.  You can update your diploma address in CalCentral under Profile > Contact Information > Address (click on Add) > Diploma Address.  If you have any questions or need more information, please visit the website for the Office of the Registrar