The Dean’s honors list recognizes outstanding academic achievement each fall and spring semester. Requirements include:
- Completion of 12 or more letter-graded units in that semester, or completion on a letter-graded basis of the minimum number of units approved before the add/drop deadline due to DSP accommodations or other extenuating circumstances.
- A semester GPA in the top 10 percent of all College of Engineering undergraduates.
- No grades of I, NP or M in that semester.
- No courses for which a grade wasn’t submitted for that semester.
- No repeated courses during that semester.
Dean's honors is determined approximately three weeks after the semester ends. This honor is noted on your transcript at the end of each eligible semester.