The Dean’s honors list recognizes outstanding academic achievement each fall and spring semester. Requirements include:
- Completion of 12 or more letter-graded units in that semester
- A semester GPA in the top 10 percent of all College of Engineering undergraduates
- No grades of I, NP or M in that semester
- No courses for which a grade wasn’t submitted for that semester
- No repeated courses during that semester
Students must meet all eligibility criteria at the time the award is bestowed each semester (three weeks after the semester ends). There are no retroactive adds to the Dean’s honors list as a result of a grade change or late posting of grades to a record. This honor is noted on your transcript at the end of each eligible semester.