Course evaluations

You should use the Assist website to determine equivalencies for courses taken at California community colleges. Courses taken at four-year institutions (including other UC schools) and at community colleges outside California must be evaluated before subject credit can be awarded. To have a course evaluated, please consult with your Engineering Student Services (ESS) Adviser in 230 Bechtel Engineering Center. In most cases, you will need to provide a syllabus of the course in order to begin the course evaluation process.