The Signature Partners program is for the college’s most supportive and active partners, for those companies most closely aligned with the college’s highest priorities and highest impact initiatives.
As a Signature Partner, companies engage in strategic discussions with our dean, college leadership, domain experts and technology forecasters on matters relevant to industry business. Companies also help our engineering education and research programs to anticipate industry trends by providing counsel to our dean and faculty leaders.
Signature Partners receive our technology newsletters and are invited to exclusive educational events and lecture series on campus and in Silicon Valley. Other benefits include:
- Assistance with college-wide student recruiting
- Facilitated connections to Berkeley Engineering entrepreneurs and startups
- Speaking engagements at the college’s public events
- Preferred access to customized executive education programs
- Group rates on open-enrollment executive education programs
- Boosting your company’s visibility on campus through program sponsorships
Berkeley Engineering pursues college-wide, synergistic research and education through many initiatives, from design innovation and student leadership to robotics, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, to smart cities and transportation. Whatever the focus of your company, as a Signature Partner, companies will find opportunities for fruitful collaboration here in the college.