Invest your philanthropy in excellence
At Berkeley Engineering, every innovation, every groundbreaking idea is built on a solid foundation of excellence. Since 1868, we have strengthened that foundation, year by year, thanks to pioneering faculty, exceptional students, and far-sighted benefactors like you.
The Foundation for Excellence program invites you to plan your philanthropy as an investment in Berkeley Engineering. By making a multi-year, leadership-level commitment, you’ll give the Dean the resources to anticipate opportunities, respond to real innovation, and plan new directions.
In short, your investment will extend the excellence of Berkeley Engineering. It will amplify our impact for the public good. It will grow the foundation that is at the heart of Berkeley’s international preeminence in engineering.
Build on what makes Berkeley Engineering great
Make your three-year, leadership-level commitment to the Berkeley Engineering Fund today!
HOW IT WORKS
By committing to three or more years of leadership-level support to the Berkeley Engineering Fund, your gift does more than add up — it multiplies. Your investment compounds, year over year, expanding its impact for our faculty, students, and programs.
Become a member of the Dean’s Society, enjoying the Dean’s special events and communications.
Take pride in the part you play in building a strong, sustainable foundation to extend the excellence of Berkeley Engineering..
With your support, what’s next?
Your multi-year Foundation for Excellence commitment to the Berkeley Engineering Fund supports both core programs and creative ideas, including:
- Launching the careers of talented new faculty
- Infusing engineering curriculum with hands-on learning, team projects and community-engaged activities
- Enriching the student experience, from academic and personal support to funds for student clubs and competition teams
- Ensuring the success of first-generation under-resourced students
- Creating academic programs, such as the dual-degree program in Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology and the new aerospace engineering program
- Modernizing labs, classrooms and collaboration spaces
- Seeding exciting new research program