CEE will hold two Advising Forums one on:
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 from 11:30am-1:30 pm, 7th Floor Lobby, Davis Hall and
- Thursday, October 18, 2018 from 4:00am-5:00 pm, 7th Floor Lobby, Davis
All CEE students are encouraged to attend. Faculty and upper division students will be available to provide guidance and advising.
We hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to connect with faculty; you'll hear about their experiences and ask their advice. Faculty advising is primarily intended for discussion of courses, graduate school, and industry questions. Although not required, you are encouraged to attend faculty advising, as it is an important opportunity to connect with faculty. Questions about policy and/or specific degree requirements should continue to be directed to staff advisers.
- A copy of your unofficial transcript from Cal Central.
- A Degree Worksheet, completed
- An enrollment form, if your GPA is below a 2.6.
Food will be provided during both sessions.
If you cannot attend an advising forum, you are encouraged to visit any faculty member during office hours. Here is a list of CEE faculty who are particularly engaged with undergraduate students.