Change of grade

All grades except I and IP are considered final when assigned by an instructor at the end of a term. An instructor may request a grade change only when a computational or procedural error occurred in the original assignment of a grade; no final grade may be changed as a result of re-evaluation of the quality of your work. Only an I grade may be revised as a result of examination or the submission of additional work after the close of the term.