Can I change my major on my application?

Applicants may change their college and/or major during the November application filing period only by contacting the Office of Undergraduate Admissions no later than November 30. Once you’re admitted to Berkeley, you may only change your major by seeing your assigned academic adviser in Engineering Student Services and demonstrating how you will still be able to graduate in the same amount of time as the degree to which you were admitted.