Student use

All student organizations wishing to reserve our facilities must be registered with the LEAD Center. Engineering student groups must also be registered with the Engineering Student Council.

A UCPD Special Event and Security Assessment is required under either of the following conditions:

  • You are a student group and your event takes place after normal building hours or on a weekend.
  • You are a graduate student group and would like to serve alcohol at your event . (Undergraduate student groups cannot obtain alcohol permits for a campus event.) 

Submit the assessment form to UCPD no later than 6 weeks before the event.