Engineering Preview Days
Berkeley Engineering Preview Days is a program designed for students who are interested in applying to Ph.D. programs in engineering and held during the spring semester.
April 10-13, 2019
Over the course of three days, participants will:
- Meet individually with faculty members
- Attend workshops on the graduate admissions and funding process and learn how to put together a competitive application to UC Berkeley
- Receive advice on maximizing upcoming summer research opportunities
- Network with researchers from national laboratories and engineering research centers
- Interact with current UC Berkeley graduate students
- Tour the Berkeley campus
- Airfare, accommodations and meals provided
Participants will receive ongoing advising from the Engineering Graduate Outreach office throughout the summer and admissions cycle.
- Academic goal is a Ph.D. in an engineering discipline
- Intend to apply for graduate school in Fall 2019
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
For more information download the flyer.