Welcome to the fold!
To cap off Berkeley Engineering’s sesquicentennial, we planned something extra special this holiday season. To demonstrate your bear pride, we invite you to show off our holiday bear to friends and family. We know that the Berkeley Engineering community enjoys building things, so we’ve provided instructions below for making your bear to share.
Whether you’re traveling, at a party or lounging at home, we’d love to see the Berkeley Engineering bear (BEBear) out and about, so be sure to share your bear photos via social media with the hashtag #WheresBEBear.
- Download the PDF template of our holiday bear.
- Print the template on 8½" x 11" paper or light card stock (golden paper works great, but choose what you like).
- Cut out around the bear design and along the solid interior lines.
- Fold along the dotted interior lines.
- Display and share your photo on social media with #WheresBEBear.
If you’re more visually inclined, you can check out our instructional video for cutting and folding the holiday bear.
Have fun and happy holidays!
Bear design and video by Adam Lau; hands by Linda Vu