2020-21 Major programs
Search 2020-21 guide
Engineering Student Services
230 Bechtel Engineering Center # 1702
Berkeley, CA 94720-1702
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
For current students, the specific requirements for each major depend on your year of admission. Use the degree worksheet for the calendar year you were admitted to find the requirements that must be completed for your particular major. You should also review the College of Engineering Undergraduate Guide for the year you were admitted.
New and potential students should refer to the current Undergraduate Guide to learn about the requirements for their intended major.
Major programs that are currently offered in the College of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences
- Engineering Science
- Engineering – Undeclared
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Bioengineering and Materials Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences and Materials Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences and Nuclear Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering and Nuclear Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Nuclear Engineering