Register for classes
You will be registering for courses in CalCentral. In CalCentral under “My Academics” you will find the Schedule of Classes, Schedule Planner and your Phase I and Phase II enrollment times. Follow these simple steps to get ready to enroll in classes. You’ll find a video tutorial of the enrollment system here.
- Look for an email message from your department regarding class enrollment.
- Follow the email’s instructions for arranging a time to meet with your faculty adviser.
- Bring the following items to faculty advising:
- Meet with your faculty adviser.
- Sign up for classes via CalCentral during the Phase I and II appointment times.
- A couple helpful tips:
- Check the Registrar’s “How to Enroll in Classes” page for more information about enrolling in classes using CalCentral.
- If you have technical difficulties with CalCentral you can contact the Support Desk.
- If on your My Academics page it indicates you have anytime of Advising Hold or Registration Hold, please contact your ESS Adviser.