Faculty Advising for Bioengineering will take place from April 3-14. Engineering Undeclared students intending to declare Bioengineering can see Terry Johnson during the following times:
- April 5, 3-5
- April 20, 3-5
Both group meetings will be in 418 Hearst Mining.
Please note that Bioengineering has a new curriculum that has been approved starting Fall 17. Information on the new curriculum can be found on our webpage. During the Faculty Advising period (April 3-14, 2017) there will be several Information Sessions on the Fall 17 Curriculum on these dates in 177 Stanley Hall:
- April 3, 12-1
- April 5, 4-5pm
- April 10, 12-1pm
- April 12, 4-5pm
Civil and Environmental Engineering
CEE will be hosting a CEE Major Madness event to advise interested undergrads.
The event will take place on Tuesday, April 11, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. on the 7th floor of Davis Hall. Faculty from the different emphasis', current students and staff will be available to meet with students. Pizza will be served!
Engineering Undeclared students who are unable to attend the CEE Major Madness event on April 11 are welcome to speak meet with Professor Evan Variano. His office hours are Tuesday 11-12:30 and Fridays 10:30-11:30 in 648 Sutardja Dai.
EECS Advisers are available April 10-21 only. Students interested in EECS should plan to attend one of the group advising sessions. Your ESS Adviser, Joey Wong, will email you a list of both CS and EE advisers that you can meet with.
Engineering Undeclared students interested in any of the Engineering Sciences majors can either attend the Advising Forum will be held on Thursday, April 13, Noon- 1:00 p.m., 7th Floor, Davis Hall or they can meet with an Engineering Science Faculty Adviser during their regular office hours listed below:
- Ana Claudia Arias,508 Cory, Wednesday: 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- David Attwood, please email for appointment.
- Jim Casey, 6125 Etcheverry Hall, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Alexandra von Meier, 406E Cory Hall, Monday and Wednesday: 3 - 4 p.m.
- Scott Moura, 625 Davis Hall, Monday: 10:30a.m.-12 p.m., Wednesday: 4 - 5:30 p.m.
- Kara Nelson, 663 Davis Hall, Friday: 1-2 p.m.
- Junqiao Wu, 322 Hearst Mining Bldg., Monday: 5 - 6 p.m. in
- Alex Zettl, 341 Birge Hall, Tuesdays: 9:30 a.m.-11 a.m., Thursdays: 9:30 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Tarek Zohdi, Please email for appointment.
Engineering Undeclared student interested in IEOR should contact Anayancy Paz by April 9 to be directed to an appropriate faculty adviser.
Materials Science and Engineering
Undeclared students can meet with Professor Ting Xu, her office hours are March 7 and March 21, 2 - 4 p.m., 381 Hearst Memorial Mining Building.
Please send an email to email@example.com and further instructions will be sent to you.