Student organization funding
Could your student organization use some funding from the College of Engineering? We allocate tens of thousands of dollars each year to help student organizations fulfill their mission. To apply for funding, follow these guidelines and submit your application as outlined below.
- We prefer outreach activities and other initiatives that serve others, rather than events that only benefit your members.
- Show that you are pursuing or have secured other sources of funding; for example, departmental or corporate support.
- Demonstrate financial need, and be sure to spend your current account balance before requesting more funding.
The application deadline for 2017-18 is due Friday, April 14, 11:59 p.m. Funding Requests submitted after April 14 will not be considered.
- College of Engineering 2017-18 student organization funding request form (be sure to complete all 5 sheets)
- Proof of registration with the LEAD Center (image/screen shot is acceptable)
- Copy of your student organization’s constitution
If you have any questions, please contact Luis Castille or (510) 642-7594.