Student organization funding
Could your student organization use some funding from the College of Engineering? We allocate tens of thousands of dollars each year to help student organizations fulfill their mission. To apply for funding, follow these guidelines and submit your application as outlined below.
- We prefer outreach activities and other initiatives that serve others, rather than events that only benefit your members.
- Show that you are pursuing or have secured other sources of funding; for example, departmental or corporate support.
- Demonstrate financial need, and be sure to spend your current account balance before requesting more funding.
The application deadline for the 2016-17 school year has passed. Application materials for 2017-18 will be available in April 2016.
- College of Engineering 2016-17 student organization funding request form (be sure to complete all 5 sheets)
- Proof of registration with the LEAD Center (image/screen shot is acceptable)
- Copy of your student organization’s constitution
If you have any questions, please contact Fiona Cruz, firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-7594.